Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Somebody Thinks I’m Beautiful

I had a pleasant surprise waiting for my on Twitter on Monday morning. Sydney Aaliyah had nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award!

I am truly flattered.

So, now I shall go forth and attempt to bring no disappointment to my nominator.

This was really hard trying to narrow it down to only seven people to nominate this award to... but in the end, these are people who have really picked me up, encouraged me, and taught me how to expand on my craft through their own writing.

Basically, these folks are awesome, you should follow them, and they are totally deserving of this award!

Katie McAleece (@katiemcaleece)
JaneHinrichs (@JaneHinrichs)
A.M. Schultz (@am_sch)
Felicia Tatum (@SassyBrunette55)
Ashley Clark (@writerashley)
Kara Darrough (@karadarrough)
Angela Goff (@Angela_Goff)

Thank you guys for everything!

In other news, I've been participating in June Novel Writing Month. I'll have a recap of that coming next week. Also coming soon will be my very first author interview with someone who I can't figure out for the life of me why he isn't a household name yet. Don't miss out!

Who influences your writing? Feel free to share a link below and I’ll be sure to check them out!

6 comments:

  1. This is really sweet, Amanda. You obviously are a beautiful blogger and person, inside and out. I appreciate you thinking of me and mentioning me.. AND I appreciate all the positive feedback you always offer. Your support and encouragement mean a lot. Thank you for making me feel like part of a writing community!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie - you deserved this award too! You are such an encouragement to me and I'm thankful for the friendship we have.

      As always, take care of yourself and your writing :)

      Delete
  2. 4,021 congratulations and 62,306 thank yous!

    I saw you had received the award and was exceptionally stoked for you. You've been incredibly helpful during this new "writer stage" of my life, and have done a great job of creating posts that provide a little kick in the bum when I'm feeling like a box of shlump.

    When I saw you had nominated me for the award, I was floored. It made the posting and tweeting and hours of researching this wacky realm suddenly seem a bit more worthwhile.

    Now, the hard part will be giving the award to others. I'd have easily given you the award and probably would have given Katie and Sydney the award, too, so now I have to travel outside of my small little circle. :-)

    -A.M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bazillion thanks right back at you, and once again, congratulations to you because you deserve it!

      You certainly have been a major encouragement to me through the undertaking of becoming a "serious blogger" and while taking my writing journey to the next level. It's been crazy fun watching you develop your website and I love the wacky stuff you post! You are truly an exceptional writer and I look forward to the day you publish your first work!

      Write on!

      Delete
    2. I love A.M.'s comments on blogs. Haha they're fun to read. Congrats again to both of you! You really are beautiful people.

      Delete
    3. Haha! That's why we keep him around, right Katie ;)

      Thanks again!

      Delete

Thanks for joining the conversation! Subscribe by email to get updates in your inbox or follow this blog!