Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Note About Me

I'm a writer who writes about writing. How boring is that?

I write about the pens I use, paper I write on. I write about how I feel when I write, I write about how I feel when I don't write. I write about the readers who read what I write about writing. (s'up guys) I even write about how my handwriting is a poor representation of my writing.


If you care to stop reading now, that's okay because I'm only going to write more about writing.

There are times when I'm only a binge writer who writes about writing. Sometimes I go days, weeks even, without a single quip about the ball point and ink sliding across the page, forming elegant words which describe my craft.

I know, I know. I really need to expand my horizons, at least a little, but I can't help that I like what I like! My passion is my writing!

And is there anything wrong with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! Subscribe by email to get updates in your inbox or follow this blog!