Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Shall Be Great

I have great ideas locked up inside of me; it's just that I haven't mastered all of the skills necessary to get them out onto the page yet.
Every day I try a little more to give words to my visions; I write a few more sentences hoping that my outlook on the world will be properly expressed. And each time I set my hand to writing, I come just a little closer to saying exactly what I'm trying to say.
Someday, my written words are going to be the lexis that defines a civilization; generations onward will read the ideals that I've fashioned on the folio and the individuals that are the populace of our world will cling to them.
At least, that's what I keep telling myself so I don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! Subscribe by email to get updates in your inbox or follow this blog!